Here is how to lose belly fat!
Hi there! Good to have you! if are new to my blog my name is Sisi! I Started this blog as a way of documenting my Life Journey as a Woman. Just like you I had and still have so many questions about My Weight and life but my aim is to answer them all! In this blog you will find tips & tricks to help you become a better person and get the best out of life!
If you don't have a blog or you are thinking on starting one i strongly advice you to start your dream blog right now! I also had this blog as an idea and i'm glad i finally did it! If i did it, so can you!
You know why? Because you are unique and special, and no matter your weight right now, know that you are beautiful! If You need some tips on boosting your metabolism and losing weight, check this guide on how to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose that weight!
With that being said, let's continue with this post!
This Amazing 2 Ingredient Natural Drink Will Reduce Belly Fat And Help You Lose Weight In 7 Days
What’s behind belly fat
Your weight is largely determined by three main factors:
- How many calories you consume during the day
- How many calories you burn off through daily exercise
- Your age
If you eat too much and exercise too little, you’re likely to carry excess weight — including belly fat.
Also, your muscle mass might diminish slightly with age, while fat increases. Loss of muscle mass also decreases the rate at which your body uses calories, which can make it more challenging to maintain a healthy weight.
Many women also notice an increase in belly fat as they get older — even if they aren’t gaining weight. This is likely due to a decreasing level of estrogen, which appears to influence where fat is distributed in the body.
The tendency to gain or carry weight around the waist — and have an “apple” rather than a “pear” shape — might have a genetic component as well.
Why belly fat is more than skin deep
The trouble with belly fat is that it’s not limited to the extra layer of padding located just below the skin (subcutaneous fat). It also includes visceral fat — which lies deep inside your abdomen, surrounding your internal organs.
Although subcutaneous fat poses cosmetic concerns, visceral fat is linked with far more dangerous health problems, including:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Breathing problems
Research also associates belly fat with an increased risk of premature death — regardless of overall weight. In fact, some studies have found that even when women were considered a normal weight based on standard body mass index (BMI) measurements, a large waistline increased the risk of dying of the cardiovascular disease.
The 2 Ingredient Natural Drink
- 50 gms cumin seeds
- 50 gms cinnamon
- Heat a pan and add 50 gms cumin seeds to it.
- Roast it for a while, as it turns light brown remove the pan from the stove and transfer the cumin seeds to a plate.
- Now in the same pan take 50 gms cinnamon and roast it slightly.
- Then transfer cinnamon to a separate plate.
- Now put the roasted cumin seeds in a mixer and grind it to get a fine powder. Transfer it to a clean bowl. Store it in an air-tight container.
- In the same way, grind the roasted cinnamon into a fine powder and transfer it into a separate bowl. Store it in an air-tight container.
- Heat a glass of water in a pan, as warm as suitable for drinking comfortably. Transfer it to a glass.
- Add one spoon each of both cumin seeds powder and cinnamon powder to the glass of warm water.
- Mix well by stirring with a spoon and your belly fat burner drink is ready.
- Drink one glass of this drink in the morning on an empty stomach, and a second glass(prepare fresh) in the night after 30 minutes of taking your dinner.
Other Ways to lose belly fat
Trimming the fat
You can tone abdominal muscles with crunches or other targeted abdominal exercises, but just doing these exercises won’t get rid of belly fat. However, visceral fat responds to the same diet and exercise strategies that help you shed excess pounds and lower your total body fat. To battle belly fat:
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products. Limit added sugar and saturated fat, which is found in meat and high-fat dairy products, such as cheese and butter. Choose moderate amounts of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats — found in fish, nuts and certain vegetable oils — instead.
- Replace sugary beverages. Drink water or beverages with artificial sweetener instead.
- Keep portion sizes in check. Even when you’re making healthy choices, calories add up. At home, slim down your portion sizes. In restaurants, share meals — or eat half your meal and take the rest home.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. For most healthy adults, the Department of Health and Human Services recommends a moderate aerobic activity, such as brisk walking, for at least 150 minutes a week or vigorous aerobic activity, such as running, for at least 75 minutes a week.If you use a step counter, remember that it takes an average of 10,000 steps a day to prevent weight gain. Some studies indicate it might take 15,000 steps a day to prevent the regain of weight after significant weight loss. Strength training exercises also are recommended at least twice a week. If you want to lose weight or meet specific fitness goals, you might need to exercise more.
To lose excess fat and keep it from coming back, aim for slow and steady weight loss. Consult your doctor for help getting started and staying on track.
What to read next? I’ve got you!
- Homemade Body Scrub For Dry Skin For Your Awesome Look
- Homemade Face Scrub For Blackheads
- 10 Awesome Smoothies For Skin Whitening
Sharing is Caring, Pin this for later!✌
See ya, Sisi!
BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC WITH THIS TOOLS
If You aren't getting FREE traffic from pinterest you are doing something wrong! Tailwind is one great tool to help you pin faster and easier on pinterest! Gain Re-pins and Followers witch will bring traffic to your new Blog with Tailwind!If you havent try the free plan you can sign up through my special invitation link just for my readers :) (You guys are awesome!).
Through this invitation You will also get a 1 Month 15$ worth FREE Tailwind to try the amazing features that will Boost your Blog! Give it a try :) I Love it!
GREAT DEALS FOR WEB HOSTING A BLOG
One important step with Starting a blog is choosing the right Hosting Service! Bluehost is a amazing hosting platform! It's Powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide and it's the #1 recommended web hosting by WordPress.org. (Say what?!) Every account features 1-click WordPress installation (Super helpful feature!).
I Love the fact that they offer a Money-Back guarantee within 30 days of signing up. They also have Over $150 In advertising offers from Google, Bing, and other leading sites to help grow your business! How amazing is that?!
Their Basic plan starts from $7.99/month But with my special link just for you my readers you can get it for $3.95/month plus a FREE Domain ($11.99 value)!! Amazing right?! I Know! Start your blog in just few minutes from now!
GREAT AFFILIATES TO JOIN TODAY!
If you are looking for affiliate programs in order to gain extra income from your blog i recommend trying Flexoffers! FlexOffers is an award-winning affiliate marketing network that have a growing collection of 12,000+ affiliate programs, which can be promoted using text links or Blog banners etc. FlexOffers have advertisers across all categories offering premium payouts! I have tried Flexoffers and i think they have some great deals. I think you should give it a try, It's Free!
YOUTUBE SEO & TRAFFIC BOOSTING TOOLS
I Just love Tubebuddy! It has help me grow my YouTube channel to over 3K Subscribers! How it did it?
Tubebuddy has this features that can help you boost your videos SEO and directly bring your videos into the search results of YouTube & even Google!
Few of the features i use in the FREE Tubebuddy plan:
- Tag Explorer (find out if a topic is worth making a video for)
- Upload Checklist (are you skipping some important steps when uploading a video?)
- Suggested Tags (it suggests some tags i never through for!)!
I say give Tubebuddy a try and see your video views and income sky rock! Join Thousands of Satisfied YouTubers like me!