Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per dayIf you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Quick and easy Instant Pot pork chops recipe that delivers moist, tender pork chops that are packed with flavor!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning or your favorite pork seasoning
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet ‘N Spicy BBQ Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Season both sides of pork chop with your favorite pork seasoning (I use “Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning).
- Turn Instant Pot pressure cooker to “Saute” option and add olive oil. Allow to get hot and then brown your pork chops on both sides, working them one at a time and removing them to a pan.
- Once all pork chops have been browned add in chicken broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Add pork chops back into pot, with chicken broth. Add a squirt (2 Tbsp or so) of BBQ sauce into the pot.
- Place lid on and set the Instant Pot to “Manual” 10 minutes. Allow pressure cooker to count down and finish cooking, then turn it off. Allow pressure to naturally release. After ten minutes you may release any remaining pressure and remove lid. If you release pressure immediately it will dry out the pork chops so resist the urge to release pressure before 10 minutes have passed.
- Remove pork chops and place them on a baking sheet. Baste with BBQ sauce and place under oven broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until caramelized and bubbly. Serve immediately.