If it comes out of a slow cooker there is a 99% chance it is comfort food. Serve this slow roasted sirloin steak with a side of mashed potatoes. Then drown it in gravy for an ultimate comfort food dinner.
We are not talking about gravy from a packet either. We are talking about the real thing! The gravy is made with the natural flavors of the steak when it is seared and other seasonings.
Before I start with this post, try this electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” that can boost your health, metabolism and energy at the same time by just drinking your favorite drink.. coffee!If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how I was was feeling…
I did “everything right” and never lost an inch. My Energy was gone..
Until I stumbled on this delicious electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” and electrifying my metabolism and torched off fat from my problem areas in just 13 days by drinking Coffee.
And because of this one simple shift in my eating, I shed pounds and inches from my body without starving myself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “reduce hunger” trick I dropped a good amount of weight in the FIRST month and I shocked my doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim your life inside the body you DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Then the sirloin steak is slow cooked in the gravy for flavor and tenderness.
- 2 lbs Sirloin Steak
- Salt Pepper, and Steak Seasoning.
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups of water divided
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 of a medium sweet onion diced.
What I love about it is that it is natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten free... Perfect for everyday use!
I felt a boost in my metabolism and amazingly, I didn't feel that much hungry as before!
Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per dayIf you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
- Season the sirloin steak with Salt, Pepper, and Steak Seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot sear all sides of the sirloin steak. About 1 minute per side.
- Place sirloin steak in a slow cooker.
- Add 2 cups of water and the beef bouillon cube to the hot pan.
- Allow bouillon cube to dissolve and water to come to a boil.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together 1 cup of water, flour, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Slowly pour flour mixture into the pan. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Continue to whisk and let the gravy thicken and come to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour the gravy over the steak in the slow cooker.
- Add diced onions to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or until steak is tender.