Cooking salmon in the Instant Pot is quick and easy, whether you’re using fresh or frozen fillets. I love this hands-off method for preparing it as an easy weeknight dinner. It’s ready in less than 20 minutes!
Salmon is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which according to the Mayo Clinic may help to reduce your risk of dying from a heart attack. Your body cannot create omega-3 fatty acids on its own, so it’s essential that you get them from your diet.
Before I start with this post, try this electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” that can boost your health, metabolism and energy at the same time by just drinking your favorite drink.. coffee!If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how I was was feeling…
I did “everything right” and never lost an inch. My Energy was gone..
Until I stumbled on this delicious electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” and electrifying my metabolism and torched off fat from my problem areas in just 13 days by drinking Coffee.
And because of this one simple shift in my eating, I shed pounds and inches from my body without starving myself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “reduce hunger” trick I dropped a good amount of weight in the FIRST month and I shocked my doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim your life inside the body you DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Articles My Readers Are Loving Right Now:
- This Pineapple Water Will Detoxify Your Body, Help You Lose Weight, And Reduce Joint Swelling And Pain!
- Wash Your Face with Coconut Oil and Baking Soda 3 Times a Week and This Will Happen in a Month!
- Get a Clean Face Free Of Pores Using This Amazing Natural Ingredient!
- This Homemade Face Mask Tightens Your Skin Better Than Botox
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil
- Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently In Three Days , No Shave-No Wax !!!!
Fish is a great source of two types of these fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and you can find another type, ALA, in plant-based sources like walnuts and flax seeds.
Salmon is also a great source of protein and B vitamins. Just 4 ounces provides 22-23 grams of protein per serving! The vitamins in salmon may help to reduce inflammation and maintain optimal brain function, too.
I hope you enjoy this healthy recipes with your family,
What I love about it is that it is natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten free... Perfect for everyday use!
I felt a boost in my metabolism and amazingly, I didn't feel that much hungry as before!
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound wild-caught Alaskan salmon , cut into 4 fillets
- salt & pepper
- Pour a cup of water into the Instant Pot and arrange the metal trivet on top. Place the salmon fillets into a single layer on the trivet and sprinkle them generously with salt and pepper.
- Secure the lid and turn the pressure release valve to sealing. Use the manual setting to cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. (If using frozen fish fillets, cook them on high pressure for 5 minutes instead. No need to thaw.)
- When the cooking cycle has completed, quickly turn the pressure release valve to venting to release the pressure. Serve the fish warm with your favorite sauce and side dish. (See the notes in my post above for cooking vegetables with the fish.)
Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per dayIf you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
- I haven’t tested this cooking method for other types of fish, so I can’t say for sure how it will work with other varieties.
- The seasoning options are totally adaptable and up to you– you can keep it simple with salt and pepper, or add a slice of lemon and dill on top, or use your favorite salad dressing to punch up the flavor.