Stretch marks are not only associated with pregnancy as it is commonly done, but it can also happen in any part of the body, especially those areas where the skin is stretched due to physical changes. It can happen on your outer thighs, lower abdomen, buttocks, calf, arms etc. If there has been some major gain or loss of weight, it is a common thing for stretch marks to appear. These have no side effects but appear unattractive. They are usually long and thin and occur on the surface of your skin. When the lines turn to a silvery-white colour, it is an indication that it is fading away.
Before I start with this post, try this electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” that can boost your health, metabolism and energy at the same time by just drinking your favorite drink.. coffee!If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how I was was feeling…
I did “everything right” and never lost an inch. My Energy was gone..
Until I stumbled on this delicious electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” and electrifying my metabolism and torched off fat from my problem areas in just 13 days by drinking Coffee.
And because of this one simple shift in my eating, I shed pounds and inches from my body without starving myself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “reduce hunger” trick I dropped a good amount of weight in the FIRST month and I shocked my doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim your life inside the body you DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Articles My Readers Are Loving Right Now:
- This Pineapple Water Will Detoxify Your Body, Help You Lose Weight, And Reduce Joint Swelling And Pain!
- Wash Your Face with Coconut Oil and Baking Soda 3 Times a Week and This Will Happen in a Month!
- Get a Clean Face Free Of Pores Using This Amazing Natural Ingredient!
- This Homemade Face Mask Tightens Your Skin Better Than Botox
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil
- Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently In Three Days , No Shave-No Wax !!!!
There are several cosmetic cures to get rid of these stretch marks, but these are usually associated with a lot of side effects, making them a costly and risky affair. However, it is possible to remove the marks with natural home remedies completely at home and without any medical interference. It is time taking, but the efforts are worth it, and they cause no side effects.
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast with Natural Home Remedies:
Here are some best home remedies for stretch marks which will show positive results when applied consistently for a period of time. It can be done with some simple things we usually find in our kitchen.
1. Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Stretch Marks:
Aloe Vera is well known for clearing any kinds of marks and patches from the body and is a safe and natural way to cure the stretch marks. It also makes the skin soft and glowing. This natural stretch mark removal technique has been in use for a long time.
How to Use:
What I love about it is that it is natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten free... Perfect for everyday use!
I felt a boost in my metabolism and amazingly, I didn't feel that much hungry as before!
- Take an Aloe Vera stem and cut into small cubes
- Store in an airtight jar and put in the refrigerator
- Take one cube and rub in circular motions from the gel portion on the stretch marks every day
- Leave on for an hour before the shower
- Apply daily, and for those marks that have been there for a long time, twice a day.
Alternatively, several brands have launched Aloe Vera gels that can be used in case fresh Aloe Vera is not available. But fresh stem should always be the first choice for treatment. The refrigerated aloe cubes can be used up to one week making it a less tedious task.
2. Vitamin E Capsules for Stretch Marks:
Our skin texture is highly dependent on the Vitamin E level in our body. Sometimes, a few areas get patchy and dull due to several reasons, in that case, the application of Vitamin E Oil helps. This is one home remedy for pregnancy stretch marks.
How to Use:
- Take one Vitamin E Oil capsule. Pierce and pour the contents on your palm
- Massage the stretch marks with the oil for about 15- 20 minutes
- When applying at night, it is suggested that the oil be left overnight
- However, if there is a shortage of time, leave it on for at least 2-3 hours before a thorough shower
There are several varieties of Vitamin E Capsules available in the market, so enquire thoroughly before buying. While this can be a natural home remedy for stretch mark, avoids its use if you experience any itchiness or burning sensation with its use.
3. Lemon Juice to Remove Stretch Marks:
With high contents of Vitamin C, lemon is also used for its bleaching property. Application of lemon on the skin reduces oiliness and brings an inner glow.
How to Use:
- Cut the lemon in half and take a portion
- Now in gentle circular motions, rub the juice on the stretch marks
- Squeeze gradually and rub when the juice gets absorbed on the skin
- Leave on for 45 minutes then wipe off with a moist towel or take a shower
Initially, lemon juice might cause a little itching sensation which is a sign of effective reaction on the skin, however, if it goes beyond tolerance, rub off immediately. After washing, see how the skin appears, check for rashes or redness, in case of any such reaction try on some other method. Do not apply on chapped or over dry skin.
4. Egg Whites for Stretch Marks:
Egg whites are an excellent source of proteins and amino acids which help in skin brightening and whitening. It is effective for the removal of any kinds of marks from our skin when used regularly.
How to Use:
- Take the white portion of eggs and mix thoroughly
- Dampen the area which needs to be treated by cleaning with water
- Apply a thick layer of the egg white
- Leave it on till the whites dry
- Clean with cold water and moisturize with olive oil or any oil that suits
- Apply every day for minimum of 4 weeks for effective results.
Make sure to use an only white portion of the eggs to treat the stretch marks of any kind. If the whites stick to the skin after drying, dab with water before removing. Do not pull from the skin.
5. Sugar Scrub to Remove Stretch Marks:
Normal white sugar granules make excellent exfoliates. As the marks grow older, they become rough and dry. Removing the dry and dead skin from the marks also lightens the stretch marks.
How to Use:
- In a small bowl take a teaspoonful of sugar
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and almond oil and mix well
- Apply the paste on the affected area and leave for 5 minutes
- Gently scrub in a circular motion for 5-10 minutes
- Wash with warm water and moisturize with olive oil or almond oil
Regular exfoliation brings an inner glow to the skin. While using the mask, make sure not to rub too much-causing harm to the skin. Use of lemon might cause minor itchiness when the mask is applied indicating positive effects of the mask.
6. Cocoa Butter Massage:
Cocoa Butter increases the tensile strength of the skin and has healing properties. Massaging cocoa butter on stretch marks regularly will help in decreasing pigmentation and keep the skin moisturised for better healing.
How to Use:
- In a small bowl, mix cocoa butter and 5-6 drops of jojoba oil
- Apply on the stretch marks and leave for five minutes
- Then massage in circular motions till it gets absorbed in the skin
- Clean with a damp towel or leave overnight
Massaging twice a day initially will help in quick healing. In case jojoba oil is not available, plain cocoa butter can be used. Cocoa butter has antioxidants and anti-aging properties which makes it usable for more than one reason. Try this home remedy for stretch marks.
See More: Pregnancy Stretch Marks
7. Castor Oil to Remove Stretch Marks:
Castor Oil heals most of the skin and hair related problems and can be used here as well. Its richness in Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, minerals, proteins and Vitamin E makes it an excellent healing agent for skin issues. This acts as the best home remedy for stretch marks during pregnancy.
How to Use:
- Apply a thick layer of castor oil on the stretch marks area
- Cover with a soft cloth
- Using heating methods like hot bags or heating pad, apply heat on the area for half an hour
- Remove and massage the area for 5-7 minutes
Doing this daily will help reduce the marks in 45 days and will eventually disappear. Castor oil is also used to remove fine lines and wrinkles to make the skin youthful.
8. Potato Juice for Stretch Marks:
Potato juice hydrates the skin and helps it heal from inside permanently. To reduce the un-appealing stretch marks, application of potato juice should be done daily to clear out in no time.
How to Use:
- Take a medium sized raw potato and grate with the thinnest blade
- Press between the palms to extract its juice in a bowl
- Add a teaspoon lemon juice (optional) and mix
- Take a cotton ball and apply the juice thoroughly on the marks
- Once the juice gets absorbed, apply another layer of juice and let it dry
- You need to have at least 4-5 such layers to ensure deep penetration of the juices
- Wipe with a damp warm cloth and leave
If there is dryness post-cleaning, use any moisturiser or oil to seal the juices. If your skin is extremely dry, use a few drops of any oil in the juice to keep the skin moisturised.
See More: Olive Oil For Stretch Marks
9. Honey and Olive Oil Remedy for Stretch Marks:
While honey will lighten and brighten the skin, olive oil deeply moisturises it. The combination is an excellent one to heal any skin problems. It can also heal dark and patchy skin.
How to Use:
- In a small bowl, mix 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil with ½ teaspoon honey.
- Mix thoroughly to have a smooth texture
- Now clean the marks with warm water and pat dry
- Apply the honey mix and leave for 45 minutes
- Clean up with cold water
Using this regularly will remove stretch marks completely and prevent them from re-appearing. If the marks have been there for a long-long time, mix 5-6 drops of lemon juice.
Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per dayIf you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.