Japanese always make me wonder, especially their women who look young all the time. The secret? Their face mask!
Japanese Face Mask – Secret Behind Young Looking Skin
We have seen multiple pictures that say ‘Guess the age’ and we have almost got it wrong all the time because they look so young at such old age. Don’t we all wish for the same? To look and feel young forever, well here are few of the Japanese Face Mask secret recipes that can make your wish come true.
Japanese Face Mask Recipe with Rice
- Take a bowl of rice and cook it in a vessel filled with water in the low heat.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the rice into a separate bowl.
- Wash the leftover rice with cold water.
- Add one tablespoon of milk to the rice.
- Mix the ingredients well as you add one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Clean your face and neck well with water.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck using clean fingers.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes.
- To rinse off the mask use the water that was drained from the rice in the first step.
- Need not use all of the rice water, one can use it with proper refrigeration for up to 4 days.
- You can also use this liquid as a toner by applying it to your face and neck every morning and night before you go to bed.
- Another way of using it is by icing it as cubes and rubbing them on your face.
The mask contains milk and honey which can give glow, smoothness and moisture to the skin. Rice can add brightness and blood flow to the skin. The rice water toning is effective as it cleanses the skin and tightens the pores preventing it from clogging.
Japanese Face Mask Recipe with Green Tea
- Take a green tea bag or fresh green teat leaves and soak it in warm water.
- Remove the tea and have only the remains stored in a bowl.
- Let this remain cool.
- Add a spoon of pure raw honey into this bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add one teaspoon of rice flour to this mixture.
- Before applying the mask clean the face and hands.
- Rub the mixture on to the face and leave it to settle for a while.
- After about 15-20 minutes rinse off using warm water.
- You can use it in all parts of the body to keep yourself younger.
Green Tea is filled with anti-oxidants that remove and kill the dead cells thereby unclogging the pores. It also brightens the skin when mixed with rice flour and helps in fighting acne and other skin problems. Green Tea is best used because of its anti-ageing properties. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that are capable of delaying skin ageing thereby reducing lines and wrinkles.
The above two masks are the most used and most natural ways of looking younger according to the Japanese, they can be right given they look young like 30-year-old at 75 years of age. Do try them and let us know about the experience in the comments section below.
There you have it, Japanese Face Mask – Secret Behind Young Looking Skin
What’s your favorite face mask?
What to read next? I’ve got you!
- 7 Simple Ways To Remove Blackheads Quickly With Honey
- Garlic Milk Is The Home Remedy That’ll Give You Relief From Sciatica And Back Pain
- How To Remove Varicose Veins Using The Magic Of Olive Oil
BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC WITH THIS TOOLS
If You aren't getting FREE traffic from pinterest you are doing something wrong! Tailwind is one great tool to help you pin faster and easier on pinterest! Gain Re-pins and Followers witch will bring traffic to your new Blog with Tailwind!If you havent try the free plan you can sign up through my special invitation link just for my readers :) (You guys are awesome!).
Through this invitation You will also get a 1 Month 15$ worth FREE Tailwind to try the amazing features that will Boost your Blog! Give it a try :) I Love it!
GREAT DEALS FOR WEB HOSTING A BLOG
One important step with Starting a blog is choosing the right Hosting Service! Bluehost is a amazing hosting platform! It's Powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide and it's the #1 recommended web hosting by WordPress.org. (Say what?!) Every account features 1-click WordPress installation (Super helpful feature!).
I Love the fact that they offer a Money-Back guarantee within 30 days of signing up. They also have Over $150 In advertising offers from Google, Bing, and other leading sites to help grow your business! How amazing is that?!
Their Basic plan starts from $7.99/month But with my special link just for you my readers you can get it for $3.95/month plus a FREE Domain ($11.99 value)!! Amazing right?! I Know! Start your blog in just few minutes from now!
GREAT AFFILIATES TO JOIN TODAY!
If you are looking for affiliate programs in order to gain extra income from your blog i recommend trying Flexoffers! FlexOffers is an award-winning affiliate marketing network that have a growing collection of 12,000+ affiliate programs, which can be promoted using text links or Blog banners etc. FlexOffers have advertisers across all categories offering premium payouts! I have tried Flexoffers and i think they have some great deals. I think you should give it a try, It's Free!
YOUTUBE SEO & TRAFFIC BOOSTING TOOLS
I Just love Tubebuddy! It has help me grow my YouTube channel to over 3K Subscribers! How it did it?
Tubebuddy has this features that can help you boost your videos SEO and directly bring your videos into the search results of YouTube & even Google!
Few of the features i use in the FREE Tubebuddy plan:
- Tag Explorer (find out if a topic is worth making a video for)
- Upload Checklist (are you skipping some important steps when uploading a video?)
- Suggested Tags (it suggests some tags i never through for!)!
I say give Tubebuddy a try and see your video views and income sky rock! Join Thousands of Satisfied YouTubers like me!